Monday, August 18, 2014

Links I Loved

Photo by James Ransom via Food52

On Food52, the 3 things to pick up at the market this week and everything you need to know about blackberries.

An open letter to Hillary Clinton from Marianne Williamson.

Are you raising nice kids? 5 ways to help them learn to be kind. So we can see more examples like this.

What a son. I totally teared up. Parenthood makes me weepy. via Shutterbean

This NPR segment on the link between play and brain development.  “Countries where they actually have more recess tend to have higher academic performance than countries where recess is less.” via The Mom Edit

Two if by Sea's bird designs make me want wallpaper. Or maybe just gift wrap.

Design for MiniKind: "I live in my head, where my thoughts churn like slow ice cream, folding over and over into one another until something deliciously insightful forms, a tasty dessert for my soul to dine on." Yes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! Thank you so much for the mention. I am backtracking on your blog this afternoon after a busy few weeks.

Side note: art from the Skyward collection has been adapted into an art print on Minted and is open for voting now! For those of us that can't quite commit to wallpaper: http://www.minted.com/design-rating/222423

Lindsay-Jean said...

Cool! You need to be announcing these things on Facebook so I know to go vote!